Going to the dentist is not on everyone’s list of favorite things to do. However, going to the dentist for a routine teeth cleaning and check up every six months or so can reduce the chances of cavities, gum disease and tooth yellowing – not to mention other unsightly stains and gum recession. In addition, what if you need a full smile makeover? If you have been searching for dental care in El Dorado Hills, you have certainly come to the right place.
We know that the searching for quality and convenient El Dorado Hills dental care can be exhausting and, not to mention, time consuming. We also know that toothaches as a result of cavities can be incredibly painful and sometimes you need to see a dentist right away – and not wait months for an appointment. Out of all the dentistry in El Dorado Hills we have one of the fastest wait times and one of the most caring and knowledgeable staffs in the area.
If you are painstakingly searching for “dentistry El Dorado Hills,” you have not only come to the right place, but have also found a dentist who truly cares about your dental and oral health, and what your smile says to the world. Not only are we the most referred in the area, but also people who search “dentistry El Dorado Hills CA” find complete customer satisfaction after visiting our practice. Out of all the dental care in El Dorado Hills, our office welcomes people from all walks of life and even offers flexible payment plans.
Dr. Stefanie Shore is unprecedented in her excellence in offering the highest quality dental care in El Dorado Hills. The proof is in the customer reviews, with 5 star ratings on Yelp, Google and other sites, but also she is the most referred out of all the dentistry in El Dorado Hills. With a practice that has been a firm fixture in the community for 10 years, Dr. Shore surpasses all other dental care in El Dorado Hills for her unique attention to detail and personalized care when it comes to Preventive and esthetic dentistry.
In addition, if you are looking for dental care in El Dorado Hills CA, Dr. Shore’ practice has an incredibly educated staff that is both patient and comforting so that your visit is fast and painless. If you are searching tirelessly for dentistry El Dorado Hills, Dr. Shore’ newly remodeled office offers the newest and most advanced equipment to provide exceptional dental care that is virtually unmatched in the area. It is no wonder that patients who after searching “dentistry El Dorado” find Dr. Shore breathe a sigh of relief knowing that they have finally found a dentist that is both compassionate and caring.
Treatments We Provide
- Dental Examinations and Digital X-Rays – Cavities can be a pain. That is why having a routine examination is important, so that you can catch them before the dental carries becomes a serious problem. Not only will we do a thorough examination, but we will perform on the spot digital x-rays to discuss future treatments and procedures.
- Regular Teeth Cleaning – It is highly recommended that you have your teeth cleaned every 6 months. Keeping your teeth clean will not only make your smile whiter and brighter, but also it can get rid of plaque and tartar that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to get rid of on your own. Visit our practice and you’ll realize that getting your teeth cleaned with us is unlike any other when it comes to dental care in El Dorado Hills.
- Periodontal Care (Scaling & Root Planing) – Our periodontal care is incomparable when it comes to dentistry in El Dorado Hills. Plaque and tartar that builds up on our teeth can start to negatively effect not only our teeth, but our gums too, so it is important to have it removed to reduce various periodontal diseases, like gingivitis. Periodontal care is also crucial to prevent the gums from receding and causing bad breath. If you are looking for “dentistry El Dorado Hills” for your gum health, our practice will take care of all your periodontal needs.
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Smile Makeovers) – People who search “dentistry El Dorado Hills CA” for esthetic dental care will find that our Smile Makeover service is unmatched in comparison to other practices. Your brighter, whiter and straighter smile is important to us and we know how incredibly important it is to you too. From filling unwanted spaces in your teeth to full restorations, we can build your smile to boost your confidence and self-esteem every time you look in the mirror.
- Tooth Whitening – We know how important having bright, white teeth is. Moreover, we know how fruitless an effort it is to try and whiten them at home can be. If you want to have your teeth whitened faster and with greater results, you have certainly come to the right practice. Out of all the dental care in El Dorado Hills CA we can help make your smile brighter to give you that self-assurance that you just can’t get with yellow teeth.
- Veneers – Veneers are an incredibly effective way to make your teeth appear not only whiter, but straighter as well. Our practice will offer custom, beautiful porcelain veneers so that you can bring that former glory back to your smile.
- Dental Implants – Whether one of your teeth was extracted, either because of an emergency procedure, advanced decay or impacted wisdom tooth, our custom dental implantation service is fast, painless and convenient. Moreover, we know how much a full smile is crucial to your self-confidence and assuredness.
- White Fillings – With our state-of-the-art practice, we offer incomparable white filling procedures, which is the newest and most safe and durable way to fill cavities. White fillings are made out of a composite resin that is formulated to last and fit to the form of your teeth so that you never know that it’s there. Our staff knows first hand how disconcerting getting your cavities filled can be – that is why we’ll make sure that during your visit you are comfortable and relaxed.
- Bonding – If you are on the search for El Dorado Hills dental care and dental bonding specifically, our service is unrivaled. Bonding is the best way to reconstruct teeth that have been altered as a result of a severe cavity – it happens. Bonding requires using a resin material that is matched seamlessly to the shade of whiteness to your teeth. The resin is then applied to the tooth and then fortified using a special light to “bond” the resin the tooth, which can effectively reconstruct your smile.
- Crowns/Caps – Sometimes we let our cavities go on a little longer than they should have and we need to have most of a particular tooth extracted or professionally filed away. If this happens, in order to replace or reform the tooth, a crown or cap is used to fill the parts of the teeth that have been removed. A crown or cap is usually made out of a certain metal and then is covered with a layer of ceramic to match the look of the rest of your teeth. Our caps and crowns are virtually unnoticeable – when you bite down and when you smile.
- Inlays/Onlays – Inlays are usually constructed out of a unique porcelain material and are applied to a tooth after having a severe cavity procedure. An onlay is made out of the same material and serves the same function, but is exclusively for the cuspid or canine tooth. Both inlays and onlays are unnoticeable and match the color of your teeth perfectly.
- Bridges – Bridges are used to effectively “bridge” the gap between two teeth. Sometimes a gap is caused by spacing or when a tooth is extracted. A bridge consists of having two crowns fitted to the two teeth besides the space, otherwise know as abutment teeth, because it will hold the artificial tooth – called a pontic. The pontic is usually made of gold, porcelain or some other type of body safe and aesthetically pleasing alloy.
- Extractions – A tooth extraction is never fun, but it might be necessary for plenty of reasons, like in the instance that your wisdom teeth are impacted or severe tooth decay. Our practice and caring, knowledgeable staff also knows how intimidating having a tooth extracted can be, so that is why we will try our very best to make sure that your visit and the extraction process is as quick and painless. More than anything, we care about your comfort.
- Dentures & Partials – Our practice is also known in the El Dorado Hills area for its dentures and partials procedure, building and fitting. We utilize some of the most state of the art tools to create a beautifully crafted and customized dentures or partials set so that you can finally bring your smile back. You can also breathe easy knowing that our dentures exceed all health and safety standards so that you can have dentures or partials that are intended to last.
The Difference is With Our Practice
Finding dental care in El Dorado Hills can a challenge, but we hope that our unique practice will change all your previous perceptions. Our practice is certainly not like the others that you’ve previously visited, because we are dedicated to the most superior dental care – we hope it shows in every detail. Not only is our staff incredibly caring and knowledgeable, but is also committed to continued education to give patients the most advanced care available. If you read our 5 star reviews on yelp, you’ll know why when you search “dentistry El Dorado Hills” that our practice is the best.
Combine our remodeled office, convenient service and the shortest wait time in the area and you will find that visiting our practice for all your dental care needs is actually enjoyable. We also know that dental and oral care is necessary, but not cheap, so we offer flexible payment plans so that you can get the El Dorado Hills dental care that you deserve. At our practice we know that when you search “dentistry El Dorado Hills” you are looking for a dentist that truly cares.
Dentistry in El Dorado Hills doesn’t need to be an experience to fret. That is why our practice is focused on being family friendly and is welcoming to all – no matter what. Not only that, but we will offer one of the most convenient and fast dental visits that you’ve ever had. We know how busy your schedule is and that is why we offer the opportunity to make and change appointments online. You can also fill out forms online so that when you get here you don’t have to.
Also, if you are looking for emergency dental care El Dorado Hills CA, our practice will keep our doors open for any of your emergency needs. We know that toothaches and other pains can be incredibly painful and unnerving. You can count on us for emergency or last minute care. So if you are searching emergency dentistry El Dorado Hills, we can certainly help.
You can expect this and more:
- Friendly Coordinators Keeping a dentist appointment can be difficult – we know. Our office administrators and scheduling coordinators know how busy or your life is and how important a flexible schedule is. Our administrators and coordinators keep excellent notes that are customized to each patient and we might even send you a little reminder to let you know that your dental appointment is coming up. If you can’t make it, just let us know before hand and we’ll reschedule. In addition, out of all the dental care in El Dorado Hills CA our coordinators will make sure to keep your private documents safe and secure from prying eyes – it’s a priority
- Personable Treatment Staff We know when you search for “dentistry El Dorado Hills” you are looking for personable and welcoming staff like none other. Well, our practice has exactly what you are looking for and more. Visiting a dentist shouldn’t be an unwelcoming experience, which is why our staff is open to people from all walks of life. Not only can we answer all off our questions, but we’re pretty sure we can address all your concerns as well.
- Practiced Dentist We know that when you are looking for dentistry in El Dorado Hills you are looking for a dental health professional that is more than just a dentist. Dr. Stefanie Shore is both a dentist and an experienced caretaker – and friend to all her patients. Dr. Shore isn’t just concerned with the health and care of your teeth and gums, but also your over all wellbeing.
- Short Waiting Time We don’t like waiting either, especially when it comes to going to the dentist. When it comes to dental care in El Dorado Hills we offer the shortest wait time. This is something that is incredibly important to us and that is why we offer online appointment scheduling – you can even fill out forms too. In addition, when you are sitting in the dentist chair, we’ll do everything we can to make your wait time the shortest there too.
- Recently Renovated Office We’ve also just renovated our office to achieve a clean, modern aesthetic that not only exceed the standards for a dentistry practice, but also an aesthetic standard that offers an environment that is comfortable and, most importantly, family friendly. If you are typing in “dentistry El Dorado Hills CA” for a dental practice that is state-of-the-art and at the same time meets your own personal standards, no other El Dorado Hills dental care facility will compare.
An El Dorado Hills Dentistry with a Solid Reputation
If you are looking for dental care in El Dorado Hills and a dentist that you can count on, Dr. Stefanie Shore is it. Not only is she a fixture of the community, participating with a seat on the Chamber of Commerce, but she has also been operating in the area for 10 years. That is experience that you can trust. With standards that exceed OSHA requirements and an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, Dr. Shore is unmatched when it comes to dentistry in El Dorado Hills.
If you are searching in the search engines for “dentistry El Dorado Hills” for dental care to keep your teeth spotless and your gums healthy, you can rest assured that Dr. Shore is devoted to making sure your dental heath is a priority. We know that El Dorado Hills dental care can tend to get a little run of the mill, but not with Dr. Shore at the helm of her practice. Not only is she the most referred dentist when people are looking for “dentistry El Dorado Hills CA,” but she is deeply concerned with the superiority of your dental care. With 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google and other sites, when it comes to dental care in El Dorado Hills CA, Dr. Shore practice will be a refreshing retreat.
El Dorado Hill’s Dental Practice
Out of all the dental care in El Dorado Hills, Dr. Stefanie Shore’ practice is turned to the most. People visit Dr. Shore’ practice because when it comes to dentistry in El Dorado Hills, her office is one that they can not only rely on, but also has the reputation to match, firm roots in the community and one of the most astoundingly knowledgeable and patient staffs that are attentive to each patient’s custom dental care needs. People who search “dentistry El Dorado Hills CA” will find our practice is one that opens the door to all patients and offers all treatments, from cavity fillings, dentures, routine cleaning and Smile Makeovers. In addition, people who search “dentistry El Dorado Hills” will find out why Dr. Shore is a dentist that El Dorado Hills chooses for all its oral and dental care needs. When it comes to dental care in El Dorado Hills CA no other practice compares. No wonder when it comes to El Dorado Hills Dental care, more people choose Dr. Shore.
Schedule Your Dentist Appointment Today!
Make an appointment with us today for unparalleled dental care in El Dorado Hills. If you are searching for “dentistry El Dorado Hills CA” we offer the distinctive ability to fill out forms online or you can give us a call and one of our friendly coordinators will find a time that fits into your schedule. Out of all the dental care in El Dorado Hills CA we are dedicated to making sure that we can find a time that is convenient and we fill even work with you to make sure that you don’t forget your appointment – we know what it’s like to have a busy schedule. When it comes to dentistry in El Dorado Hills, you can rest assured knowing that we will find the perfect time to see you. We know first hand when you are looking for “dentistry El Dorado Hills” that you might be used to waiting a long time to secure an appointment, but at our practice you’ll get unprecedented El Dorado Hills dental care shorter than you ever imagined. Give us a call today and we’ll prove it.