No one really likes to go to the dentist, we can understand that, but making a visit every six months or so to a Carmichael dental office is crucial in order to avoid cavities, plaque, tartar, yellowing teeth, periodontal disease and more. We also know that finding a dental office in Carmichael can be incredible difficult, especially one that can offer the care and attention that you deserve when it comes to your oral health. Moreover, you don’t only need to make a visit to the dentist to fix cavities and have a routing cleaning, but also to have a full esthetic makeover too.
In addition, we know what you are looking for when you are searching “Carmichael dental CA” and we are committed to offering high-quality and convenient dental care that you won’t find anywhere else. We are a strong part of the Carmichael community with local roots, have a compassionate and caring staff and we’ll even keep our doors open in the instance you have a dental emergency and need to find a dental office in Carmichael CA right away.
In the community of Carmichael there is no other dental practice that can make your smile brighter and who will take care of all your dental and oral health needs in the shortest time possible. When it comes to Carmichael dental, our practice actually has the shortest wait time – both in the waiting room and the dentist chair. It is no wonder that when people leave our office they leave with complete customer satisfaction. Don’t take our word for it – check out our rave reviews and 5 star ratings on Yelp, Google and other sites.
Yes, we know that finding a dental office in Carmichael that you can not only trust, but also count on is crucial. Dr. Stefanie Shore’ dental office in Carmichael is your very best choice. She also has the reputation to match with an A+ BBB rating – so it is no wonder that she is the most referred dental office in Carmichael CA.
When it comes to Carmichael dental, Dr. Shore is exceptional for a number of reasons beyond just the personable care she offers and unique attention to each and every one of her client’s needs. Her newly remodeled practice was built from the ground up to provide unsurpassable dental care in a state-of-the-art facility that offers every advanced dental care service available – including full dental make overs. If you are looking for “Carmichael dental CA” you have come to the right place.
Treatments We Provide
- Dental Examinations and Digital X-Rays – At our practice we offer the most complete dental examination to check for cavities, periodontal disease and any other issues that might be negatively effecting your oral health. We will also work closely with you to discuss and plan treatment options so that each procedure – if you need more than one – is as convenient and painless as possible. You might only need a cavity filled, but we’ll look over your digital x-rays with you to catch anything we might not have been able to catch with the naked eye.
- Regular Teeth Cleaning – It is also recommended that you have your teeth cleaned at a Carmichael dental office every 6 months or so. Getting your teeth cleaned will not only make them whiter by removing stains, but will also remove plaque and tarter that a normal everyday brushing and flossing can’t remove. This will significantly reduce your chances of getting cavities, yellowing teeth and receding gums as a result of gum disease. When you visit our dental office in Carmichael we can ensure you that your teeth cleaning will be quick and enjoyable.
- Periodontal Care (Scaling & Root Planing) – When it comes to periodontal care, our practice supersedes all other Carmichael dental practices. Periodontal care pays close attention to the gums, which is crucial when it comes to oral health. Sometimes a cavity can effect the health of the gums or you might have some sort of gum disease, like gingivitis, which can cause bad breath. With your periodontal care, we go beyond just the roots of your teeth to address any issues you might have and will discuss treatment plans if there is.
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Smile Makeovers) – Also, if you are searching “Carmichael dental CA” for a full Smile Makeover, our practice offers the best esthetic dentistry services so that you can fill those gaps, straighten those teeth and get the smile that you have always dreamed of. We know first hand how important a perfect smile in your life is. A perfect smile goes beyond just a perfect smile, but can give you increased confidence and self-esteem, especially if you have been wanting to do something about your teeth for a while. Why wait any longer?
- Tooth Whitening – Whiter and brighter teeth is also incredibly important to our patients. When it comes to a dental office in Carmichael CA, there is no other practice that can make your teeth and your smile much more illuminating – it is actually one of our many specialties. After you get your teeth whitened with us, you’ll impress people every time you flash your beautiful new smile.
- Veneers – Veneers are a smart decision when it comes to filling in the gaps of your teeth in order to complete your smile. Our practice will make sure that your veneers not only fit and match your teeth, but also look great to give you that confident smile that you’ve always dreamed of. With the right veneers it could completely transform your smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants can sound like an invasive procedure, but it can be incredibly necessary to put your smile together again after you’ve had a dental extraction. Whether you’ve lost a tooth as a result of an accident, a severe cavity, or from any other reason, an implant is a quick and painless procedure to complete your smile again, because we know how important that it is.
- White Fillings – White fillings is another procedure that our practice offers to fill cavities. White filling is typically made out of a composite resin that is both durable and will be virtually unnoticeable in your mouth. We know that getting your cavities filled can be a daunting experience for anyone, but we’ll make sure it doesn’t feel that way, especially if you visit our unique practice.
- Bonding – Bonding is a quick and relatively easy dental procedure that includes using a special resin material and light to “bond” the material to a tooth that has been damaged or broken. Even though our teeth are strong, sometimes they can chip and break, especially if we have decay or some other type of dental carries that could erode part of a tooth. However with a bonding procedure we can seamlessly reconstruct any tooth to look just like your existing healthy ones.
- Crowns/Caps – Crowns and caps are used in the instance that a cavity is too severe or is located on a part of the tooth that requires more than just a filling. Crowns and caps are made out of porcelain or a durable, body-safe metal and is then covered with a thin layer of ceramic and it is attached to the remainder of the tooth left after a cavity. Both a cap and crown is virtually unnoticeable.
- Inlays/Onlays – Both inlays and onlays are used to help restore or rebuild a damaged or decayed tooth. Inlays and onlays are made out of a porcelain material and is applied to the remainder of a tooth after removing a serious cavity. Inlays and onlays might also be used in the instance that you have a chipped tooth. An onlay differs from an inlay, because it is used specifically for the incisors.
- Bridges – A dental bridge is used in that instance that you have a tooth removed or extracted as a result of a severe cavity or an injury. A bridge simple uses the two teeth beside the gap or missing tooth, called the abutment teeth, to hold a crown, which then hold a false tooth, which is made out of metal or porcelain, to effectively “bridge” the space. A bridge can be used if you are missing one tooth or even a couple of teeth, but no matter what our bridges are built to put your smile back together again.
- Extractions – Sometimes a tooth extraction might be needed, especially if you have a severe cavity or are experiencing pain in a certain tooth. Also, an extraction might be necessary to remove an impacted wisdom tooth. You can rest assured knowing that our practice offers one of the most painless and comfortable extraction services using the most state-of-the-art equipment to make sure that you won’t feel a thing. We know how intimidating getting a tooth pulled can be, so our caring and knowledgeable staff will be on standby to make sure that your procedure is as relaxed as possible.
- Dentures & Partials – Our practice also offers one of the most high tech and modern dentures and partials building service to bring back that smile that you deserve. We know that having dentures or partials can be one of the only ways to restore your self-confidence every time you flash your smile. Our dentals and partials are custom built and fitted to your exact personal needs and are made out of materials that are both safe for you and the environment.
The Difference Is Our Practice
When it comes to Carmichael dental, we know first hand that finding a practice that meets all your requirements is crucial in your pursuit of the perfect dentist. We are motivated and dedicated to meet all of your requirements and more. When you visit our practice, speak with our caring and knowledgeable staff, and receive treatment, you will realize why we are the most referred dental office in Carmichael.
In addition, when you visit our newly remodeled office and then catch a glimpse of your smile after your treatment – you will be more than glad that you have made the decision to choose our practice. Your smile truly matters to use – above all else. Moreover, we know that finding the budget to afford dental care can be tough, but luckily for those people that might need some assistance, we offer incredibly flexible payment plans so that you can get the treatment you need and deserve, from routine cleanings, cavity fillings and even Smile Makeovers. You can count on us to work with you to find an agreement that works.
When you are looking for the right Carmichael dental office, you will notice that our practice will surpass all your expectations. Not only is our office family friendly, but we can also ensure complete customer satisfaction. Not only can you sign up for appointments and fill out forms online, but our coordinators will work with you to devise treatment plan that fits into your busy schedule, which is crucial – especially if you need to schedule a few visits to have all your dental work completed. We will make sure that visiting a Carmichael dental practice is unlike any other experience you’ve had visiting a dentist.
At the end of the day, if you are searching “Carmichael dental CA” for emergency dental services, you have definitely come to the right place. We make sure to keep our doors open, because we know that anything and everything can happen. Whether you have a toothache or need a last minute root canal, we know that discomfort in the tooth and gums can be unbearable. There is no other dental office in Carmichael CA that offers the same superior emergency dentistry, which can be incredibly important, especially if you have young children. Not only can you count on our dental services, but also you can rely on our practice for all your preventive and esthetic dentistry needs.
What to expect with our Practice:
- Friendly Coordinators: At our dental office in Carmichael we know how difficult it can be to actually get on the phone and make a call to the dentist to make an appointment, even if you are experiencing tooth pain. However, our friendly administrator and coordinator will work closely with you, not only find a time in your schedule and ours that fits with your busy life, but we will also give you a polite reminder once your appointment is getting near. You can also have the confidence in knowing that our coordinators make sure to keep all patient files stored and locked away, because your confidentiality is a priority.
- Personable Treatment Staff: When it comes to Carmichael dental practices our office makes sure that the staff isn’t just incredibly caring and open minded, but also that they are knowledgeable and take continued education courses so that they are up to date on all of the most advanced dental practices. When you walk through our office you can expect a warm greeting, because we know that is incredibly important too.
- Practiced Dentist: If you are on your endless search for “Carmichael Dental CA” we want to assure you that our dentist truly cares both about your oral and dental health, but also your wellbeing. Dr. Stefanie Shore will not only make your smile brighter and whiter, but she will also be a caretaker that you can rely and count on, which is important, especially when it comes to finding a dentist you can trust.
- Short Waiting Time: We know that there are better things than waiting, right? When you visit our practice you can expect one of the shortest wait times out of any other Carmichael dental office – both in the waiting room and the dentist chair. In fact, this is a priority for us, because we know how much your time is worth, so we want to make visiting the dentist the most convenient part of your life. One of the ways we make this possible is by making forms available online so that you don’t have to fill them out when you get to the office.
- Recently Renovated Office: We’ve also just remodeled our dental office in Carmichael CA, so you can expect to see standards that exceed safety and health requirements. Moreover, you’ll see aesthetic standards that exceed your requirements. When you walk through our office door you will be met with a warm and family friendly environment that makes visiting the dentist enjoyable, even for kids.
A Carmichael Dental Office with a Solid Reputation
Dr. Stefanie Shore has been leading the very best dental office in Carmichael for over ten years and her care and unique attention to each and every patient is unrivaled. Not only does Dr. Shore have strong roots in the community with a seat on the Chamber of Commerce, but she also has an A+ Better Business Bureau, which is a true testament to her excellency as a Carmichael dentist that people can depend on. In addition, with standards that exceed OSHA requirements and as a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), more people who search Carmichael dental office choose Dr. Shore.
When it comes to a dental office in Carmichael CA that you can rely and count on for all your dental care need, Dr. Shore will be by your side consulting you on the very best procedures with the utmost concern for your wellbeing. It is rare to find a dentist like Dr. Shore that is so committed to each and every one of her patient’s unique needs and that is what makes her practice so special. People who are looking for Carmichael dental CA will find that with multiple 5 star reviews online that Dr. Shore is the dentist that patients have always been looking for.
Carmichael’s Dental Office
When choosing a dental office in Carmichael CA we know that by visiting our practice you have made the right choice. Our practice is not only the most referred Carmichael dental practice, but also the one that people choose to bring their families too, because we are close, convenient and family-friendly. We also provide customized and personable care to people from all walks of life – no matter what. Here at our dental office in Carmichael you will experience a whole new experience that you have never had before when visiting a dentist. Not only are we dedicated to your immediate dental and oral health, but your long-term dental and oral health as well. Furthermore, if you are searching “Carmichael dental CA” for flexible treatment option and payments, you can trust that we’ll give you the right answers and not just the answers we want you to hear. When it comes to a Carmichael dental office that believes in your smile as much as you do, you know you’ve come to the right place.
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today
If you are looking for the Carmichael dental care that is perfect for you, please give us a call today to make an appointment. Our practice is a rare for a Carmichael dentist office, because we also offer the ability to make appointments online. Just one of the many modern and advanced amenities you will come to know and love at our dentist office in Carmichael. When you do give us a call at our Dental office in Carmichael CA you can be sure that one of our incredible and knowledgeable staff will find a time that fits into your busy schedule and ours. We know how hard it is to actually make an appointment in the first place, let alone keep one. When it comes to Carmichael dental CA you can trust that when you make an appointment with us you’ll have one of the most quick, convenient and pleasurable dentist visits, because it’s one of our greatest priorities.