Looking for a dentist you trust can be a pain in the neck, especially when you’ve got a pain in the tooth! Whether you’re searching for effective Preventive dental care, a cosmetic procedure, or a solution to an ache or sensitivity, you need a dentist with experience and integrity. Search no further…
The Practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore invites you to experience a truly expert dentistry. Our knowledgeable and compassionate staff have made us a leading dentist in Carmichael, CA for more than 10 years now. From routine cleanings to extensive cosmetic work, our expertise will make achieving your ideal smile easy. Our modern, immaculate facilities and strict health standards have made us a trusted part of the community and one of the most highly praised dentists in Carmichael CA.
The frustrations of searching for a doctor you trust can make putting off good dental care too easy. The Practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore has worked hard to create an environment that will vanquish your hesitations and instill confidence that you’re in the right hands. We’re focused on personalized care, delivered with the utmost attention to detail and a recognition of every patient’s individual needs. We believe that it’s this level of care and attentiveness that has kept our patients coming back for years. The evidence is in the reviews. Positive accounts of patient’s experiences with our practice have made us one of the most referred dentists in Carmichael. Dr. Stefanie Shore and the entire staff are fully committed to perpetuating this high level of dental care as well as guaranteeing that our patients, both existing and new, achieve and maintain the healthy, glowing, and confident smiles they desire and deserve.
Treatments Provided by Our Carmichael Practice
- Dental Examinations and Digital X-Rays – The physical examination and advanced digital imaging are crucial to finding, as well as preventing tooth decay, gum diseases, and any other ailments that could sacrifice strong oral health
- Regular Teeth Cleaning -To prevent complications and pain, a thorough, expert tooth cleaning is recommended at least twice yearly
- Periodontal Care (Scaling & Root Planing) – Scaling and root planing can be essential for a healthy mouth. This manual technique is used to physically remove plaque and unhealthy buildup on teeth and gums to limit enamel loss and subsequent damage to teeth and gums
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Smile Makeovers) – Smiling confidently involves more that just a healthy, pain free mouth. Sometimes cosmetic procedures can work wonders in establishing a bright, shining smile. We employ various techniques and the newest technologies to give you all of the options available. From chip repairs to reshaping to stain removal and cosmetic filling, we have all of the tools to give you the smile you desire.
- Tooth Whitening – We have various methods, from bleaching and stain removal to laser treatments and gel applications that can whiten your teeth easily and painlessly.
- Veneers – Whether for cosmetic improvement or to shield a damaged tooth against corrosion, composite veneers are an effective option. Mimicking the appearance of your natural teeth, advanced veneers cover existing teeth like a capsule.
- Dental Implants – The replacing of a tooth, lost as a result of damage or removal by a dentist, is essential to maintaining healthy function and overall aesthetic balance. There are numerous options regarding technique, depending on each individual instance as well as patient preference.
- White Fillings – White fillings, created from a safe and effective composite, allow us to repair cavities and other instances of tooth decay with minimal evidence post procedure. They camouflage with the existing tooth.
- Bonding – Bonding is a technique utilizing special medical grade resins to sculpt and repair teeth. This can be used on chips, gaps, and grooves to great effect when done by an experienced dentist like Dr. Stefanie Shore.
- Crowns/Caps – Crowns and caps are essentially covers placed over a tooth or part of a tooth to encapsulate and therefore protect a vulnerable area of the mouth. Different materials and techniques can be used to achieve the optimal, longest lasting result.
- Inlays/Onlays – Inlays and onlays are similar to caps and crowns, except that they are surface treatments applied more locally. They act as a shield for specific exposed areas of tooth, protecting against decay, and can extend to cover cusps.
- Bridges – Bridges are a method of tooth replacement. They work by adhering to adjacent teeth and fill the space created by tooth removal. They can be sized and sculpted to most effectively disguise gaps.
- Extractions – When decay and damage cause extensive pain or compromise overall health, extraction can often be the most effective option. When performed by an experienced dentist, extraction is safe, easy, and induces little pain.
- Dentures & Partials – There are many options we provide for replacing lost teeth and restoring aesthetic balance when loss is widespread. Patients shall be guided through the benefits of each technique to make the most sensible, effective choice.
The Difference is Our Practice
It’s our commitment to a high level of care and our dedication to our patients that has made us one of the most respected dentists in Carmichael CA. We’re unrelenting in adhering to our precise standards of service and excellence. We’re highly invested in improving our community through sensible dental care and by providing sensible care for our patients. With numerous accreditations, including an A+ BBB certification, Dr. Stefanie Shore has the credentials to guarantee expert dental care. Our long standing membership in the Chamber of Commerce is a testament to our pledge to the community. It’s this pledge that has helped us establish a successful practice, and it’s this pledge that will continue to stay at the center of our philosophy. We seek to instill trust in all of our patients that the health of their smile is being safeguarded by the best, most practiced health care providers.
What sets us apart:
- Friendly Coordinators – With Dr. Stefanie Shore, you’ll find that we make every effort to make scheduling and office visits as easy as possible. Our positive, helpful coordinators and administrators are there to make your life easier.
- Personable Treatment Staff – All of our staff is experienced in their field and wholeheartedly interested in providing you with best possible care in the most efficient manner. Patience, courtesy, and openness are of the utmost concern.
- Practiced Dentist – Dr. Stefanie Shore believes in providing expert, attentive, and personalized dental care to every single patient that comes into the Practice.
- Short Waiting Time – Every effort is taken to guarantee intelligent scheduling of appointments. We can assure the lowest wait times of any practice in Carmichael. We know that no one has the time to spend sitting around in a waiting room.
- Recently Renovated Office – We’ve recently updated and renovated our offices and we think you’ll enjoy the modern, clean aesthetic.
A Carmichael Dentist with a Solid Reputation
The Practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore has been providing care for more than a decade. Our entire staff, from dentists to assistants and coordinators, is highly experienced. Year after year, enthusiastic reviews reflect our sincere devotedness to masterful dentistry. An A+ BBB accreditation and consistent exceeding of OSHA requirements are not enough in our minds. Our own standards are the strictest in the field. Our goal is to be a professional leader in the industry, establishing the standard for dental care. Patients recognize the difference when they visit the Practice. Our lofty goals are apparent and the difference in the care they receive is palpable from the start. Our reputation continues to grow our business, as the word continues to spread. We invite you to find out for yourself.
Carmichael’s Dental Office
We want every visitor to the Practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore to leave with a smile, albeit a healthier smile than the one they walked in with. We know the value of happy patients, and we see the effects every day. As one of the most highly referred dentists in Carmichael CA, we see every day just how much a practice can grow by providing the care that people deserve. We focus on the care, and the happy patients spread the word. Vehement reviews are abundant on Yelp and Google, confirming our standing as a practice that cares and pleases.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call today and schedule your appointment with the Practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore. Our staff are awaiting your call, and will happily find a time in our calendar that is convenient for you. All patients are welcome to join us, and find out what high quality dental care is like. We know you’ll find us to be the best in the Carmichael area. New patients forms can be found online.
Why You Need to Visit a Dentist in Carmichael
The thought of visiting the dentist can be intimidating for many Carmichael residents, but it is essential. Routine visits twice a year and appointments was necessary are as important as it helps you fight gum disease, treat infections, and improve your overall health.
Children are especially at risk for oral health problems. As the Carmichael Times reports, there are over 16 million kids in the United States with untreated tooth decay. If you are wondering about the reasons to find a dentist near Carmichael, the following advice can be useful to you.
Improve Your Dental Health
The first reason to visit a dentist is to improve your dental health. Whether you have the first signs of gum disease or are experiencing jaw pain or a toothache, scheduling a dental appointment is essential.
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), dentists have expertise and a responsibility in helping you maintain your oral health. This includes treating gum disease, fighting infection and disease, diagnosing oral cancer, and performing surgical procedures on the soft tissues and bone.
Improve Your Overall Health
Regular dental exams not only help your oral health, but your overall health as well. Gum disease and other dental issues can lead to serious medical conditions, like heart disease, stroke, pancreatic cancer, infections that can spread throughout your body, and worsening side effects of diabetes.
In fact, our local Carmichael Times newspaper reports that there is a link between diabetes and tooth loss, making patients with diabetes more susceptible to oral health problems.
Prevent Bad Breath
As most fields in dentistry know, regular dental visits are one of the best ways to combat bad breath, also known as halitosis. Whether you already have bad breath or are concerned about preventing it, gum disease is the number one most common cause of bad breath.
By visiting your local dental practice regularly, you get professional teeth cleanings and exams that remove plaque and looks for infections. With these regular cleanings, you are preventing gum disease and bad breath at the same time.
Have a Sparkling Smile
Aside from improving the freshness of your breath, regular visits also improve the look of your smile. Clean teeth and a healthy mouth resulting from routine checkups and cleanings mean whiter teeth and more confidence in your smile. Professional cleaning removes staining, plaque, and debris that builds up and leads to a yellowing of the teeth.
With regular professional cleanings and brushing twice a day, your teeth will look their best. In addition, by visiting your dentist, you can find out about cosmetic dental procedures, such as teeth whitening, veneers, or bonding.
Top Signs of Needing to See a Dentist
It is not uncommon to ignore the warning signs of needing to see a local dentist. Here are some signs to keep in mind. According to the Cleveland Clinic, you should make an appointment if you have a toothache, jaw pain, bleeding gums, bad breath, cracked teeth, or mouth sores. In addition, if you find that your teeth are sensitive to cold or hot beverages, that is another sign that a trip to your nearby dental practice is needed.
With regular visits, your dentist in Carmichael provides you with excellent options to have a healthy mouth and healthy body. Call Dr. Stefanie Shore’s dental practice today for a professional teeth cleaning and exam.