Visiting the dentist can be an intimidating experience. However, it is incredibly important to get a routine dental check up and teeth cleaning every six months so that you can prevent the worsening of unchecked cavities, gum disease, bad breath, and yellow teeth. In addition, you might even want to get teeth straightened or a gap closed. If you are looking for a Citrus Heights dental office, you have certainly come to the right place.
At our unique practice we know that finding a convenient and high-quality dental office in Citrus Heights can be daunting, especially when you need last minute or emergency care or if you need a tooth to be extracted right away. We’ll be sure to keep our doors wide open for our patients in case you need us right away. If you are looking for Citrus Heights dental that has been a strong part of the community for the better part of a decade, has a knowledgeable staff that is welcoming and caring and a newly remodeled office to provide patients with the very best dental care, you have found the dentist practice for you.
When you are searching Citrus Heights dental CA, you surely won’t stumble upon another dentist in the greater Citrus Heights area that will both improve your smile and will take care of all your oral and dental care needs in the shortest time imaginable. In fact, we are not only the most trusted, but also the referred dental office in Citrus Heights. After you visit our practice you’ll know what they mean when they talk about complete customer satisfaction.
When it comes to a dental office in Citrus Heights with a dentist that you that can not only rely on, but also wholeheartedly trust, Dr. Stefanie Shore is that dentist. Not only is she the most referred dentist in all the area, but she also has a reputation that supersedes all the others. For instance, Dr. Shore has 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google and other sites and an A+ BBB rating. Patients who visit Dr. Shore will tell you that she is known for her personal care and individualized attention to each and every patient. Other Citrus Heights dental practices don’t even compare.
Dr. Stefanie Shore’ dental office in Citrus Heights CA is unique for this exact reason. Here practice has both one of the most educated and caring staff and a state-of-the-art dental facility that is both comfortable and family friendly. We welcome people from all walks of life – no matter what. If you are searching for Citrus dental CA you won’t find another practice with a dentist like Dr. Shore that can give you the smile that you deserve
The Treatments We Provide
- Dental Examinations and Digital X-Rays – Our staff offers its patients the most thorough dental examinations to check for things like cavities, gum disease and any other dental carries that might need careful attention. We will also work closely with you to discuss procedural options and will collaborate on a treatment plan that works for you. We will also sit down with you to look over all of your x-rays and will point out problems first hand so that you know exactly what we are looking at.
- Regular Teeth Cleaning – At our practice we also offer an excellent teeth cleaning, which we recommend patients get every 6 months to ensure that your teeth are both free of plaque and tartar, and also to prevent things like cavities, gum disease, bad breath and any other problems that might arise from not having your teeth professionally cleaned. When you pay a visit to our Citrus Heights dental office you can rest assured that your teeth cleaning procedure will be as relaxing and comfortable as possible.
- Periodontal Care (Scaling & Root Planing) – When it comes down to Citrus Heights dental, our practice succeeds better than the rest for its excellent periodontal care. In some instances a cavity can start to do damage that goes beyond the tooth and actually starts effecting the roots and the gums too. Gum disease is fairly common in people that don’t floss regularly or get their teeth professionally cleaned. Our periodontal care will make sure that your teeth and gums are healthy, so that you can reduce the risk of getting bad breath, gingivitis, gum recession and other periodontal problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Smile Makeovers) – You can also breath easy knowing that the smile you’ve always dreamed of is right around the corning. Our dental office in Citrus Heights CA is the best practice to get that complete Smile Makeover that you’ve always been thinking about getting – now is your chance. We can fix almost any problems, from minor to severe, using a unique set of tools to completely transform your smile. From filling in the gaps and all the way to straitening teeth, our esthetic dentistry is the best in Citrus Heights.
- Tooth Whitening – White teeth are critical – we know that first hand. Having white teeth can give you confidence and self-esteem. At our practice we’ll make your teeth whiter than they have ever been – it is one of our many specialties. When people search “Citrus Heights dental CA” and get their teeth whitened at our practice, they will walk out with more than the bright smile they expected – your smile will shine.
- Veneers – Veneers are the best option when it comes to filling in the gaps, making your teeth white and even straightening them. In fact, porcelain veneers are the secret to perfect teeth. At our dental office in Citrus Heights we will make sure that your veneers not only fit your teeth perfectly and give you the smile you’ve always desired, but also that your smile looks beautiful so that you can get your confidence back.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are an incredibly important procedure, especially if you want to make your smile complete after having a tooth removed or extracted. Our dental implantation procedure is customized and convenient. We know that mishaps happen and cavities can get pretty severe to the point where the tooth needs to be removed. However, no one likes an incomplete smile, but we can fix all that with a quick and painless dental implant procedure.
- White Fillings – White fillings are used to fill cavities – from minor to severe. Yet, no matter what – we know that having your cavities filled can be a daunting experience. We’ll do our best so that you won’t feel anything, because modern dentistry has advanced to the point where getting a cavity is no big deal at all – at least to us it isn’t. Moreover, our white fillings are made out of a composite resin that is built to last and you won’t even it notice it when you bite down – we know what matters most to you.
- Bonding – Bonding is a procedure that we excel at. When you visit our Citrus Heights dental office and you need to a have a tooth reconstructed or you have a major crack or chip, bonding is a convenient and non-invasive procedure that uses a special resin that “bonds” to your teeth. Once the material is applied, it is hardened by a special light and is then matched perfectly and seamlessly to the color and tone of your healthy teeth.
- Crowns/Caps – Crowns and caps are used in the instance that a cavity has caused significant damage to the top of a tooth, especially a molar, and is too advanced for a traditional filling. If you don’t want to lose the tooth completely, we recommend placing a cap or crown, which is made out of either porcelain or metal, and is then covered with a thin layer of ceramic to match the rest of the teeth and to keep it sturdy.
- Inlays/Onlays – Inlays and onlays are another service that our practice offers to help rebuild a tooth or to fix a tooth after having a cavity removed. Both inlays and onlays are made out of a porcelain material and is applied to the teeth to make up for the part of the tooth that was removed after a cavity.
- Bridges – A dental bridge is a partial denture to replace one or more teeth that might be missing. Essentially, two healthy teeth, called the abutment teeth, are chosen to hold a crown that serves as the beginning and end of the bridge. In the middle will be a prosthetic tooth, called the pontic. The pontic is usually made out of porcelain, gold, or another alloy. Bridges are effective used to “bridge” a space or gap in your teeth and can be an excellent way to make your smile complete again.
- Extractions – At our practice, we know that getting a tooth extracted might seem like an intimidating process, but we can ensure you that you won’t feel a thing and you will be as comfortable as possible. Sometimes getting a tooth removed – whether as a result of an impacted wisdom tooth or severe decay – can actually be quite alleviating. Out of all the dental practices in the Citrus Heights – you can rest assured that our office will make sure that your exaction procedure is fast and painless.
- Dentures & Partials – You can also breathe easy knowing that our dentures and partials building procedure and service will not only bring your smile back to what it was and more, but also that you will have your self-confidence and assuredness back too. Our dentures and partials are custom fitted to your mouth and are made out of both environmental and body safe materials. We know that your dentures or partials will be with you for a while – so we also want to make sure that your dentures and partials are built to last.
The Difference Is Our Practice
When it comes down to your choices for Citrus Heights dental, we know that finding a practice that meets all your unique and specialized requirements is critical. That is why we are continuously motivated and dedicated to meet all of them. When you visit our office, speak with our staff and coordinators, and receive treatment by our experienced dentist, you will know why we are the most referred dental office in Citrus Heights. With personalized and high-quality care, we are unrivaled.
In addition, when you come through our newly remodeled office and look at your teeth after your treatment – you will be more than elated that you made the decision to visit our practice. We care about your smile above all else. Moreover, we know that dental care can be out of most people’s immediate price ranges, but our office allows for flexible payments plans so that you can get the treatment that you need and not only the treatment you can afford. We also take most forms of dental insurance. No matter what your treatment is – from getting minor cavities filled to cosmetic dentistry, we make sure to come up with an agreement that works with your budget.
When it comes down to looking for the best Citrus Heights dental office, you will find that our practice will supersede all your expectations. Not only is our practice welcoming and family friendly, but you can also expect complete customer satisfaction. And with online appointment scheduling and form fill outs, we are also dedicated to making sure that visiting our Citrus Heights dental office is the most painless, easy and convenient part of your day. There is nothing like finding a dentist that you can not only count on, but also trust.
If you are searching for Citrus Heights dental CA for emergency dentistry, you have certainly come to the right practice. We’ll make sure to keep our doors open in the instance that you need immediate care. If you have a toothache from an advanced cavity or if you’ve gotten into an accident and you need to visit a dentist right away, no other dental practice in the Citrus Heights area will be so accommodating. This is especially important if you have children. When it comes down to a dental office in Citrus Heights that you can count on, you can rest assured knowing that our practice will be there for you when you need it most.
Expect this and more from our Practice:
- Friendly Coordinators At our dental office in Citrus Heights we know how difficult it can be to finally make an appointment with the dentist. Our friendly administrator and coordinators will work with you to find an appointment that fits into your busy schedule, because we know first hand how busy your life is. Not only do we offer flexible scheduling, but also we’ll give you a polite reminder when your appointment is almost near. In addition, we also know how important your financial documents and records are, so keeping them safe and protected remains one of our biggest priorities.
- Personable Treatment Staff When it comes to Citrus Heights dental practice, we make sure that our staff is not only caring, welcoming and open minded, but also that they are always up to date on all advancements in the field of dentistry, so that there is never a question they can’t answer. You can expect when you walk through our door that you’ll get not only a warm and inviting greeting, but also a staff that knows exactly what they are doing.
- Practiced Dentist You can also expect that after searching tirelessly for Citrus Heights dental CA that you are looking for a dentist that not only care steadfastly about your dental and oral health needs, but also that can be a caretaker and can address each and every one of your unique needs. You can trust that Dr. Stefanie Shore will not only help make your smile beautiful, but also that she will be a friend and caretaker that actually cares about your wellbeing.
- Short Waiting Time You can also expect something else entirely refreshing when you visit our practice: the shortest wait time out of any other Citrus Heights dental office – both in the waiting room and the dentist chair. We achieve this by using a number of different methods that are all dedicated to your convenience. We offer the ability to not only make appointments online, but also the ability to download and fill out forms too. We don’t like waiting as much as you don’t like waiting, so when you come into our office you can be sure you won’t have to wait any longer than you have to.
- Recently Renovated Office We also just remodeled our Citrus Heights dental office to both exceed safety and heath requirement, but also to provide patients with state-of-the-art care and high quality dental and oral health attention. At our practice we know how important the environment is when you visit the dentist. It should be inviting, warm, and comfortable – and if you have kids, family friendly. At our practice, we hope that with our newly remodeled office that it not only exceeds the standards of regulatory requirements, but yours as well.
A Citrus Heights Dentist Office with the Best Reputation
Dr. Stefanie Shore leads the very best dental office in Citrus Heights and she has been doing so for over the last decade. Dr. Shore’ practice has been an important and crucial part of the community for the past ten years and is unrivaled by other oral and dental health providers. Not only does Dr. Shore have 5-star reviews on Yelp, Google and other sites, but also she is also a member of the Chamber of Commerce and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau – not to mention standards that exceed OSHA requirement. When you have a family or you are looking for the highest quality Citrus Heights dental, Dr. Shore will far exceed your expectations.
When it comes to a Citrus Heights dental office that you can not only rely and count on, but also trust, we want you to know that Dr. Shore is wholeheartedly dedicated to the health of your teeth and the brightness of your smile. When you search “Citrus Heights dental CA” and find Dr. Shore, you have essentially found a dentist who cares more than just the health of your teeth, but also your over all wellbeing. With nothing but positive reviews by patients that visit our dental office in Citrus Heights, you will be positive that being looked after by Dr. Shore will be an experience like you’ve never had. When it comes to finding a dentist that accepts people from all walks of life and is both accepting and committed, Dr. Shore your dentist.
Citrus Height’s Dental Office
There is no doubt that we are the number one choice when it comes to choosing a dental office in Citrus Heights. People visit our office because out of all the Citrus Heights dental care providers, you can trust both our experience, commitment to the community, and personable and customized attention to detail to provide that very best care to each and every one of our patients – no matter what. Here at our practice we believe that dental care should be an individualized experience and when it comes to a dental office in Citrus Heights, we’d love to have a chance to prove to you some of our strongest values. If you are looking for “Citrus Heights dental CA,” it can be time consuming, but once you find our practice you can end your search. In addition, with commitment also to convenience, we are a Citrus Heights dental office that only cares about your dentistry needs, but is devoted to them.
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today
If you are ready for the best Citrus Heights dental care, please give us a call today to make an appointment. We are also one of the few Citrus Heights dental office practices that offers the ability to make appointments online. Not only can you make an appointment on our website, but you can also fill out forms so that when you do visit our office you won’t have to wait as long to see the dentist. Our you can call our dental office in Citrus Heights and one of our friendly coordinators will work closely with you to find a time that fits into your schedule. We know first hand how busy your schedule can get, but our friendly staff will make sure that you don’t have any trouble keeping track or making your appointment. We are a dental office in Citrus Heights that cares more about our patient’s needs than anything else. If you have been searching Citrus Heights dental, you have certainly come to the right place.