We all have busy lives. Who has time to spend dealing with a toothache? Have you been delaying proper dental care? Nagging sensitivity, inflamed gums, or a chipped tooth that’s been bugging you for years? Well, your search ends here. You’ve found the best dentist in El Dorado Hills and we’re going to make your life a little easier.
The Practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore invites you to find a new smile. After ten years of practicing, we have the experience to deliver the ultimate care. As the leading dentist in El Dorado Hills, we guarantee unparalleled treatment. Our expertise will put you at ease. All procedures, routine or complicated, are performed by industry leaders. You’ll find our facilities comfortable and our kindness and patience will eliminate your fears and hesitations. We invite you to discover why we’re the highest rated dentist in El Dorado Hills and a cornerstone in the community.
Who can you trust to keep your teeth and gums healthy? Dr. Stefanie Shore has built a practice that will safeguard your health. Attention to detail and personalized care are central to our success. Every visit to our practice is focused on you and your dental care. Every time a patient walks in through our doors, it’s an opportunity to delight. This approach, this commitment to quality, has kept our patients coming back for years. Their positive reviews have made us one of the most highly referred dentists in El Dorado Hills. We intend to maintain that high standing by pledging our treatments to the people of El Dorado Hills, CA.
- Dental Examinations and Digital X-Rays – Your oral health needs looking after to maintain. Dental examinations, with the help of x-ray imaging, expose problem areas. With this knowledge, we can repair and protect your mouth.
- Regular Teeth Cleaning – Even when you brush and floss properly, eventually unwanted plaque builds up. We recommend professional cleanings to remove this buildup every six months. Coming to see us twice a year protects you from decay and resulting complications.
- Periodontal Care (Scaling & Root Planing) – Scaling removes plaque and tartar, particularly around and below the gumline. Using a tool called a scaler or ultrasonic technology, buildup is broken up and extracted. Root surfaces are then smoothed, known as ‘planing’.
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Smile Makeovers) – The talent and artistry of Dr. Stefanie Shore can improve your smile, aesthetically as well as functionally. We have many techniques, and the best technologies, available to achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of having.
- Tooth Whitening – Over the counter options abound, but are they effective? They’re not nearly as effective or consistent as the whitening we can perform in the office. We use bleaching agents that, when applied by a professional, will astound you with their level of whitening.
- Veneers – Veneers allow us to alter shape, size, color, and size of your teeth. We use the newest in composite and porcelain veneers that can be applied with minimal tooth reduction, preserving function and enhancing appearance.
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth affect the look and function of your mouth. It’s important to replace missing teeth and we have many options available to achieve the best result. Implants form the foundation for prosthetic replacements made from materials that function and feel like natural teeth.
- White Fillings – Cavities need to be cleaned and filled to prevent further decay. This used to mean applying a metal filling that stood out in contrast to the natural tooth color. Now, composites allow us to apply fillings that match tooth color and are hardly noticeable.
- Bonding – Bonding can close gaps, repair chips and cracks, and cover stains. Tooth colored resins are sculpted into place and polished to perfection. Bonding can be a cost effective alternative to veneers for the right application.
- Crowns/Caps – Made from various materials including porcelain, metal, and porcelain bonded to metal, crowns/caps cover a tooth to protect it. It’s often the most effective way to shield a vulnerable tooth against further decay. Modern crowns look like natural teeth. They feel and function just the same and can last many years with the proper care.
- Inlays/Onlays – Inlays are restorations applied to moderately decayed teeth. They’re fixed to the tooth’s surface when a filling doesn’t offer enough protection. Onlays sit on top of a tooth and extend over the cusps.
- Bridges – The gaps created by missing teeth can lead to misalignment, functional problems, and even gum disease. Bridges are made to fill in the gaps by cementing replacement teeth to adjacent healthy ones.
- Extractions – Advanced periodontal disease or decay can make tooth extraction necessary. Extraction is performed under local or sometimes general anaesthesia. After healing, steps are taken to restore appearance and function using bridges or implants.
- Dentures & Partials – Dentures and partials are restorative replacements for lost teeth recommended when many teeth have been lost. There are many options that can be discussed with Dr. Stefanie Shore to guarantee optimal results. Partials are used when there are a good number of healthy teeth remaining.
The Difference is Our Practice
Dr. Stefanie Shore is the top dentist in El Dorado Hills. This standing has been achieved through an unrelenting attention to quality. Our standards are the best in the field. We’re committed to excellence, and you’ll notice the difference. In addition to being members of the American Dental Association, with an A+ BBB accreditation, we’re also members of the city’s Chamber of Commerce. This means that we’re invested in the community’s well being. Our devotedness to the people of El Dorado Hills has grown our practice to where it is today. Trust Dr. Stefanie Shore to give you a smile that you’ll want to show off… a smile that’s strong, healthy, and shining.
Other ways we stand above:
- Friendly Coordinators – Making you happy while improving your health is our passion. At the practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore, you’ll find friendly coordinators that make scheduling and payment treatments easy and convenient.
- Personable Treatment Staff – Our staff is here to help you, delivering care with courtesy, kindness, patience, and attention to detail. We strive to make you comfortable, making your dentist visits that much easier.
- Practiced Dentist – Dr. Stefanie Shore is an effective health care provider in every sense. Years of experience have sharpened her talents as a leading practitioner. You’ll find it easy to trust her with the safeguarding of your oral health.
- Short Waiting Time – Short wait times and efficient scheduling are always guaranteed at the Practice of Dr. Stefanie Shore. We take every measure to assure that you’re not left waiting around in the waiting room when you show up for an appointment.
- Recently Renovated Office – Same practice, new look. We renovated our office to be modern and even more comfortable.
An El Dorado Hills Dentist with a Solid Reputation
Our reputation is known throughout the area. There’s a reason patient’s have been trusting us as the best dentist in El Dorado Hills for over a decade. The long tenured staff is highly experienced. Glowing reviews can be found on Yelp and Google, or just by asking around in the community. Our practitioners are honored by every opportunity to guide someone towards better health. Our belief in ultimate care has made us a trusted and respected practice.
El Dorado Hills’s Dental Office
Patient satisfaction is the foundation of our practice. Happy patients, and their positive reviews and encouraging referrals, have allowed us to grow and reach more people. A lot has changed in ten years, but we’ve never lost sight of our central values. We’ve always maintained our focus on premier care, solidifying our position as one of the best dentists in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
We hope you’ll schedule an appointment with us. We’d be thrilled to have the opportunity to show you what the best dentist in El Dorado Hills is like. Administrators are ready for your call. New patients forms can be found online.