Your smile leaves a lasting impression on those you interact with everyday. It is also a means of self-expression through smiling and laughter. Flaws in teeth and smiles make many feel self-conscious and reserved about showing their smile.
If you are concerned about certain aspects of your smile, there are many techniques and treatments that Dr. Shore can perform to help you achieve a beautiful and natural-looking smile.
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Teeth that are too large or too small
- Missing teeth
- Yellow or discolored teeth
- White spots
- Dark, Unsightly Fillings or Crowns
- “Gummy” Smiles
- Porcelain Veneers – For crooked teeth, gaps between teeth, chipped or cracked teeth, teeth that are too large or too small and other situations.
- Teeth Whitening – For yellow or discolored teeth and white spots.
- Dental Implants – For missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns – For cracked or chipped teeth, root canals, or teeth that have been worn from grinding.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – For cavities, to replace silver fillings, or to repair teeth that are decayed, cracked or stained.
- Dental Bridge – For multiple missing teeth.
Dr. Shore is happy to discuss solutions for your smile needs. She will listen to precisely what you would like to accomplish with your smile then explain the latest treatments available to make that happen. You may even get to see a demonstration of what your smile can look like after the procedure (a “sneak peek” into your new smile).
There are a number of cosmetic dentistry and traditional dentistry options available to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Let Dr. Shore help you find your smile’s hidden potential. Schedule a no-cost consultation by calling our Practice at 916-966-4341.
Smile Makeovers Before and After
Visit our Smile Gallery here to see pictures of real smiles that have been transformed by Dr. Shore.